Golden Suites Covid-19 measures
Our Guests health and safety are our number one concern
We have been closely monitoring COVID-19 updates and adhering to the guidelines that are set by the National Health Organization and WHO. Along with the Government directions we will safely open and accept guests for arrivals in June 2020, with thorough precautionary standards set in place, to ensure a safe, healthy and welcoming environment! Although Beach of Ofrinio (Touzla) has currently zero infection rate, we will continue abiding by all state guidelines! The measures are taken before and after each Guest arrival, and include, but are not limited
- Strict cleanliness and disinfection procedures. This effort includes frequent deep cleaning of all the properties, with an increased focus on doors, handles, faucets,
switches, chairs ,windows, restrooms and all high traffic areas with medical-grade cleaners and disinfectants.
- Strict cleanliness with steam (>70 °C)
- We are using cleaning & environmentally friendly products and protocols that are effective against viruses
- Mandated use of gloves and masks by our staff has been also implemented.
- All linen is washed by a machine-operated laundry, which follows all recommended textile processing standards of appropriate time , temperature and chemicals.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed at all areas
- According to the “National Health Organization” it is forbidden for non-residence to enter in your rooms. And the frequent cleaning of the rooms during the
- Strict Check-out : 10:00. Check-in :15:00
Vacations are meant to be fun-filled and carefree. We are looking forward to brighter days ahead when we can again focus on fun and creating a lifetime of
positive memories to the Guests we serve.